Form for Transboundary Movement-Movement document under the hazardous and other waste (Management and Transboundary Movement)Rules,2016 (Form VI)


Who should apply?

Any person or occupier who imports hazardous or other waste (Importer).

Documents Required:

A copy of importer list, in case the no. of importer is more than one.


60 (Sixty) working days from the date of submission of application, completed in all respects along with documents as per checklist.

Fees and Payments:

Not Applicable

Choose Service
Department of Environment and Forest