Import or export of hazardous and other waste for re-use or recycling or recovery or co-processing or utilization under the hazardous and other wastes (Management and Transboundary Movemnent) Rules,2016 (Form V)


Who should apply?

Actual users intending to import or transit for Trans boundary movement of hazardous and other wastes.

Documents Required:

1. Enclose a copy each of valid authorization
2. Valid consent to operate from SPCB


60 (Sixty) working days from the date of submission of application, completed in all respects along with documents as per checklist.

Fees and Payments:

Free of cost

Choose Service
Department of Environment and Forest