Who should apply?
Any entity intends to undertake the responsibility of manufacturing the Fertilizer shall apply for the same.
1. No Objection Certificate from Panchayat/town committees/Municipality
2. EM-I/Udyog Aadhar No. of Industry Department.
3. Consent to establish Manufacturer Unit issued by State Pollution Control Board
4. List of Tech Expert with qualification.
5. Product ingredient which are to be formulated.
6. List of machineries/equipments/ laboratory facilities.
7. Sketch Map of the area of Manufacturer Unit
8. Report of the District Agricultural Officer regarding Godown, infrastructure facility & Viability certificate.
9. Recent passport size Photograph
10. Address Proof of proprietor (Driving Licence, electricity bill, photocopy of Bank pass book etc.
11. Identity Proof of proprietor (Driving licence, Pan Card/ Adhaar card/ Voter ID card etc.)
12. Project Report of the manufacturing plant
13. Name and designation of the officer who will periodically supervise the manufacturing plant.
30 (Thirty) working days from the date of submission of application, complete in all respects alongwith documents as per checklist
Fees and Payments:
Rs 1500/- fees in the Head of 0401-crop Husbandry-105-Sale of Manures & Fertilizers.
a)Micro nutrient - Rs 1500/-
b)Physical/Granulated/Special Mixture of Fertilizers - Rs 1500/-