Amendment/modification for seed/godown/office address etc


Who should apply?
Any person wanting to amendment or any modification or seed or change the address of its office/go-down of its entity shall apply.
Documents Required:
A copy of Court Affidavit for address change
30 Working Days, in case documents submitted are correct in all respect.
Fees and Payments:
Rs.100/- amendments fees in the Head of 0401-Crop Husbandry-105-Sale of Manures & Fertilizers
 Details as follows:
a) Inorganic Fertilizer –Rs 100/-
b) Micro nutrient – Rs 100/-
c) BioFertilizer &Organic fertilizer–Rs 100/-
d) Physical/ Granulated/ Special Mixture of Fertilizer- Rs. 100/-

Choose Service
Department of Agriculture

Is there anything wrong with this page?

If you spot anything wrong with the page or have an idea to improve the page, tell us about it.

Which page were you visiting?
Explain the issue or your ideas, the browser you have used etc