- The interested party can approach the Director, Inland Water Transport, Assam, through an application/e-
- The party is required to furnish an insurance of the cargo/vessel to the Director
- The party needs to deposit the hire charge on timely basis as per the norms in the Agreement
The interested party can approach the Director, Inland Water Transport, Assam, through an application/e-mail. In the application/e-mail Subject to the availability of cargo/vessel as per the requirements, the party is intimated accordingly. The party is also requested to deposit the hire charge on timely basis as per the norms inked in the Agreement, failing which the hired vessel will be taken back from the hirer before completion of the hiring period without any notice.
As soon as the hiring period is expired the security deposit will be refunded subject to deposition of last hire charge or clearance of outstanding dues, if any.
The cargo should be insured in the name of the Director and the same should be furnished to the Director, IWT.
A non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100.00 (One Hundred) for execution of the Agreement needs to be paid and the hire charge as per the norms.
An application/e-mail to the Director with the following points distinctly mentioned.
- Type of cargo/vessel required for the purpose.
- Type of goods to be transported.
- Goods carried from and to.
- Estimated time required for transportation of goods
- A non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100.00 (One Hundred) for execution of the Agreement
- An insurance of the cargo to be in the name of the Director
How to apply:
An application should be forwarded to the Director to hire a cargo.
Type of Service:
Whom to Contact:
Sri Bharat Bhushan Dev Choudhury,
Inland Water Transport, Assam
Ph. No. 94350-61886