The Unemployment Certificate is required for self-employment, availing bank loans, etc. by the unemployed youth.
Process flow for the Service:
- Ascertaining the eligibility of the candidate by Employment Exchange Officials.
- Candidate has to apply in plain paper for an Unemployment Certificate in the concerned Employment
Exchange where he/she has registered his/her name along with the Employment Exchange Registration
- Produce the relevant documents in original,
- Employment Exchange Official Check the Application Form and verifies the documents,
- Unemployment Certificate is issued to the candidate,
- Process is complete.
To get Unemployment Certificate from Employment Exchanges of Assam, the candidate must have registered his/her
name in the concerned Employment Exchange.The Registration of the candidate must be valid.
Fees including the payment mode
There is no fee for issue of Unemployment Certificate.
Accompanying Documents required:
Original Employment Exchange Registration Card (To be shown) and attested copy of the same to be submitted at
the time of applying for Unemployment Certificate.
2 copies of Self attested recent Passport size photographs.
How to apply:
Visit Employment Exchange where the candidate has registered his/her name.
Apply in plain paper.
Forms to be filled:
Guidelines for filling the form:
Important Time line:
The candidate having valid Employment Exchange Registration No. can apply for Unemployment Certificate during all the working hours of the working day.
Online or Offline Service:
At present the service is provided offline.
Whom to contact:
Officials of District Employment Exchanges / Employment Exchange / University Employment Information and Guidance Bureau, etc.