- The candidate maintains his/her seniority in the Live Register of Employment Exchanges.
- The candidate is sponsored against notified vacancies as per his qualification, age, category, etc.,
- The candidate becomes a part of the live data of registration in the Employment Exchanges,
- Being a registered applicant, the candidate is eligible for sponsorship for trainings / coaching under
different Govt. schemes,
- The candidate is also eligible for career guidance for self-employment.
Process flow for the Service:
- Ascertaining the eligibility of Renewal of the Employment Exchange Registration Card of the candidate.
- Candidate is to Renew in the Employment Exchange where the candidate had already registered his/her
- Go to the Renewal Counter of the Employment Exchange,
- Produce the relevant documents - Employment Exchange Registration Card in original,
- Employment Exchange Official Check the Renewal Date and verifies the documents,
- Employment Exchange Registration Card renewed,
- Renewal process is complete.
To get Renewal in any Employment Exchanges of Assam, the candidates should have a existing valid Employment Exchange Registration Card.
Fees including the payment mode
There is no fee for renewal. Renewal service is free.
Accompanying Documents required:
Employment Exchange Registration Card in original.
How to apply:
The candidate is required to visit concerned Employment Exchange with the Employment Exchange Registration Card in original.
Forms to be filled:
For Renewal no new Form is required to be filled.
Important Time line:
The Renewal of Employment Exchange Registration Card should be done within the renewal period as mentioned in original Employment Exchange Registration Card on all working days except Govt. Holidays.
Online or Offline Service:
The service is not yet online.
Whom to contact:
Renewal Officials of District Employment Exchanges / Employment Exchange / University Employment Information and Guidance Bureau, etc.